Metabolic waste-products and toxic compounds from our environment accumulate in the liver (and therefore also in our gall-ducts). This can cause small gall clumps that can block small gall-ducts. This can be a precondition for gallstones and eventually a fatty liver. The liver is the most important organs that is cleans the body and keeps us healthy. Many diseases are therefore a consequence of a not optimal functioning of the liver and gallbladder.
Contact us for more information about the liver and gallbladder flush and to make an appointment.
It is important to plan a Colon Hydrotherapy following the liver and gallbladder flush.
Our experts provide personalized advice tailored to your situation.
A thorough and effective way to ‘reset’ your system
You can perform the liver- and gallbladder flush yourself at home according to the protocol that you will be advised in our Clinique. Below you will find a brief description of the procedure. Contact us for more details:
1) Preparation Drink during 6 days before the planned liver flush a liquid containing sufficient malonic acid. This can be 1 liter of apple juice, 240 ml source cherry juice or apple vinegar diluted with water. The malonic acid will soften the bile-clumps so they can move more easily through the intrahepatic bile ducts. Limit animal protein and dairy products during the preparation phase.
2) The day of the liver- and gallbladder flush Please avoid any fatty food the day of the liver flush and do not take any medication (please consult your doctor in case you cannot skip medication). At 14.00 hrs you start the cleanse and please do not eat anything until after the procedure is finished. During the cleanse you drink a liquid with Epsom salt as well as a mixture of pink grapefruit juice and olive oil.
3) The next day The afternoon following the liver- and gallbladder flush you can eat food that is easily digestible. It is recommended to start with fruit juice and fruit. Some patients suffer headache, nausea or vomiting. In that case boil water for 20 minutes, poor it into a flask and add a piece of ginger. During the liver flush you can regularly take a sip from this liquid.
4) Combine the liver flush with a colon hydrotherapy. It is strongly recommended to perform a colon hydrotherapy (CHT) the second or third day after the liver flush. This will help eliminate gall-clumps and other waste products from the folds at the inside of the bowel walls. Please contact our assistant at least two weeks before to book an appointment for a CHT
5) Repeating the liver cleanse After the procedure you will feel more fit immediately. Please note it is very important to eliminate all intrahepatic gallstones. A partly cleansed liver and gallbladder can cause more discomfort that when uncleansed. It is advised to do another liver cleanse three to four weeks after,until all gallstones have disappeared. Also that cleanse should be followed by a colon hydrotherapy.
When does a liver- and gallbladder flush help?
Problems in the gallbladder develop when the liver produces toxic bile or is overloaded. Gallstones develop due to too much cholesterol in the gallbladder. Gallstones can have different colours; yellow, green, black, red and white. The oldest stones are darker, and the bright stones are the newest.
A liver- and gallbladder flush is often needed due to incorrect food and lifestyle. Food that acidifies the body (like for example meat, fried food, sugar) adds to overburden the liver and gallbladder. There are various symptoms that indicate that the liver cannot perform anymore its detoxing functions properly:
Physical discomfort after eating fatty food
Painful joints or muscles
If you experience any of the symptoms above, a liver- and gallbladder cleanse can be the solution. Contact our Clinique to plan an appointment.
Are you suffering from obstipation? In that case a colon hydrotherapy treatment before the liver flush is recommended. Please note: the liver flush should not be performed when you are having a cold or are acutely ill.
What results can you expect of a liver- and gallbladder flush?
The procedure will cause liquid stool and the gallstones and cholesterol-crystals will be visible in your stool. The stones will vary in size from 2-3 centimetres to the size of grains of sand. Your liver will function better following the first cleanse and in most cases you will feel the change already within a few hours.
The liver- and gallbladder flush is not a treatment that cures disease, it will provide the opportunity to the body to better heal itself. When the liver function is improved many physical complaints will diminish or disappear. When your body rids itself from a lot of toxins, chances are high that you look and feel younger.
Cost liver- and gallbladder cleanse
The liver- and gallbladder flush can be done in your own home and only costs the ingredients that you need for it. A colonhydrotherapy that is recommended after the procedure is €125,